- One of a leading industrial real estates developer
- Focused on developing institutional-grade factories and warehouses for rent
About Our Client
Our client has been focused on developing institutional-grade factories and warehouses for rent to capitalize on Vietnam's increasing domestic consumption, e-commerce boom, and the reallocation of manufacturing and supply chain activities to Southeast Asia.
- Be responsible for managing the on-site day-to-day operations to ensure the facility operations are delivered in line with the specification
- Maintain plant property and equipment in good condition, reliability, and availability
- Manage direct OPEX of the portfolio within the budget and aligned with underwriting numbers
- Be responsible for the pass down and enforcement of company, client, and site rules, and procedures
- Co-manage the oversight of all site teams and ensure all maintenance, technical, risk, and statutory requirements are completely satisfied
- Ensure the proper and efficient operation of all physical and procedural aspects, creating and sustaining a safe and productive environment within the scope of hard services engineering integrated facilities management maintenance and operations services across all client sites
- Be responsible for managing the local relationship with the clients
- Work in cooperation with the Authority stakeholders and service subcontractors
- Deal with customer's concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure customer satisfaction together with Customer Services and Sales team
- Lead Facilities Management team in the North for performance excellence
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Good English communication skills both oral and written.
- MS Office, AutoCAD
- At least 10 years of experience in technical fields of equipment operation/maintenance and exposure to projects.
- 5 years at the managerial level with complex properties and operations
- Use to work in the Facility management team or involve in it.
- High ethical standards, and exposure in the field of facilities operation and maintenance.
- Strong common sense easily identifies priorities and is flexible to changes.
- Superior/respected customer-oriented behavior, familiar with general factory operation and operation of major equipment and systems such as HVAC systems, basic electrical systems, instrumentations, and controls.
- Good and strong leadership, good analytical capability and application of common sense for decision making, technically excellent on root cause analysis approaches and presentation
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Private Insurance
- Paid Leave