- Exciting opportunity to maintain and partner with top Key Accounts
- Strong leadership skills, account business planning and customer P&L management
About Our Client
With current sustainable growth and expansion worldwide, our Client is an European health care leader firm, specialises in Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health care and Vaccines. Currently, overseeing the potential development of Vietnam market, this position is newly opened, calling for professional key account management individuals.
Report directly to Indochina GM Vaccines Division and manage national KAM team, your main responsibilities would be:
* Achieve and maintain key account-level listing
* Business development, understand expansion plan & work closely on forecast/demand planning
* Maintain excellent and close relationship with key stakeholders
* Coordinate engagement activities with commercial team, such as:
o Key account partnerships - KAM needs to be able to identify and address KA needs
o KA-level customer awareness and customer support initiatives
o Product demonstrations to KA directors and other senior management at second-tier customers
o Engagement with KA directors regarding product impact on hospital in terms of customer care
* Coordinates with distributors and internal stakeholders to ensure services meet the quality promised; Promote the value story at an account level
* Corporate compliance responsibility:
o Ensure all the support for the KAM team to comply with relevant acts, legal demand and ethical standards and in line with marketing plan.
* Staff, develop and coach direct reports for performance and long-term career development.
* Conduct and document regular performance reviews and an annual review as well as regular personal / career development discussions with direct reports
Performance Management Process.
The Successful Applicant
Education: University degree in Medical/ Pharmaceutical/ Business Administration (with pharma experience) or similar
* Mandatory: proven track record in same or similar positions, working with top Key Accounts .
* Beneficial: FMCG and/or health care, especially in vaccine environment
* Strong analytic and Business planning for accounts
* Ability to gather market information, analyse date and produce quantitative & qualitative reports for other divisions/ top management
* Prospecting, mapping decision making organization and process within KA.
* Excellent business acumen, including customer P&L management and KAM techniques, such as conditions management, product bundling, …
* Excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with stakeholders rapidly, both internally and externally
* Work with colleagues to coordinate best outcomes for clients.
* Strong leadership skills, including high inspirational and empathetic skills, strong and trustworthy empowerment and leading-by-example attitude
What's on Offer
An opportunity for individuals to accelerate their career progression with attractive compensation package and allowance.