- Our client is the international FMCG company with its growing business in VN
- The qualified candidate will manage the assigned accounts in HCMC or Da Nang
About Our Client
Our client is the leading international FMCG company. The company is the market leader and with its aim in boosting in customer satisfaction by maintaining and improving its supply chain value.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Ensure the safety initiatives are embedded across the company value chain.
- Coordinate with internal departments: sales and marketing, finance, production, and logistics in driving the value chain effectiveness of the assigned accounts.
- Strategy settings and implementation plans (short and long-term) in improving customer satisfaction.
- Trade terms negotiation with assigned accounts.
- Order to cash process management.
- Routinely conduct business performance reviews.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates are having:
- Bachelor degree and above in related disciplines.
- More than 5 years relevant experience, in which more than 2 years in manager level.
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in supply chain.
- Excellence communications to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Problems solving and customer oriented.
What's on Offer
Attractive benefits, KPI bonus, international working environment, health insurance and other benefits provided by the company.