Logistics Supervisor - Retail/ Service - Ha Noi
Our client is the leading international brand
A competitive salary and interanational working environment are provided
About Our Client
Our client is the leading international company with its office locating at Ha Noi. The company is operating in retail/ service industry.
A logistics supervisors oversees the shipping/ deliveries across stores in Vietnam. The key responsibilities are:
- Shipments (Import/ Export) On-Time-Delivery Management.
- Prepare documents for custom clearance.
- Manage stock transfer across stores in Vietnam.
- Logistics vendors management.
- Work with local authorities on product testing procedures.
- Warehouse inventory/ destruction management.
- Routinely report to internal stake-holders.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates are having:
- Bachelor Degree and above with related subjects.
- More than 3 years experience in logistics, prefer in retail/ service industry.
- Understanding on local tax/ customs requirements.
- Excellent communication skill
- Good at English.
- Time management.
- Complete multi-tasks within deadlines.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary + bonus + annual leaves + insurance + international working environment.