Manufacturing Director - Jakarta, Indonesia (MNC)
C-level / Director operations roles with a leading MNC
Great remuneration package and excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in Indonesia with heavy investment to grow their presence in the SEA region.
- Lead, direct and monitor every aspect of production in the manufacturing plants while providing strong cross-functional leadership with other departments
- Supervise manufacturing planning, scheduling, quality adherence, processing, materials management, packaging and so on.
- Defines goals, improves technologies, and resolves problems in conjunction with Head of Departments that lead manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering, supply chain, HSE, purchasing, finance and HR.
- Develops operations-related plans, capacity, budgets, infrastructure, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains quality, safety and regulatory compliance relating to the production facility.
- Facilitate and supervise new R&D, plant expansion project transition to manufacturing processes.
- Responsible leading and coordinating the successful launch of New Product Introductions (NPI) within operations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate can be an Indonesian, returning Indonesia or Expatriate who have shown significant work experience in SEA particularly in Indonesia. Other requirements include:
- BS/MS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related Engineering, or Industrial Technology with 15+ years of experience in the chemical industry.
- Strong Lean background and an expert in implementation of lean principles and improvements;
- Must be able to evaluates situations objectively and demonstrates the ability to make decisions that are intended to have a positive impact on work performance or area and the total business.
- Experience leading a major cross-functional project that included managing resources, implementing project plans and timelines, identifying and removing roadblocks, implementation of improved product lines.
- Develops a 3 year facility continuous improvement plan and executes/leads highly complex multi-year, multi-discipline, best practice strategic operational projects.
- Strong project leadership experience with a diversity of team skills.
- ERP/MRP Experience: Syteline, SAP, Oracle or JD Edwards.
What's on Offer
- C-level / Director operations roles with a leading MNC
- Great remuneration package and excellent career progression
- High visibility role in the SEA Region