Marketing Head - Digital focus
Opportunity to develop ecosystem products
About Our Client
Our client is in top 3 consumer technology manufacturer which heavily investing in R&D and putting lot of innovation, they are proud to be the fastest growth in 2018. They are transforming the business around global and south east asia is one of the key market.
- Responsible in shaping the future of digital strategies for Vietnam, across multiple platforms.
- Own strategic direction, implementation, performance measurement and evolution across different group of products, social, e-commerce and digital channels, lead Vietnam with a point of view on how to engage our consumers in the most meaningful way.
- Focus on leading product launches, extending local amplifications, and creating origination projects on company Website, Mini-site, Facebook/other social avenues, KOL as well as Channel Digital.
- Work closely with HQ and Region MKT team, ensure the flawless development and execution of communications across all digital channels in supporting business goals.
- Work with digital agencies to drive insights and to make strategic recommendations across all digital platforms.
- Lead team with analytic and measurement to drive optimal campaign effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
A demonstrated track record of leadership at a Director or above level in a digital agency or in-house Marketing Communications.
- A deep understanding of, and extensive strategic experience in, the Interactive /Digital/ Social space in Vietnam.
- Highly developed skills in the application of digital engagement with customers across Vietnam.
- Strong team playing abilities and ability to navigate through highly matrix organisations.
- Exemplary attention to detail and process, with the ability to demonstrate a logical and well-organised approach to managing projects and process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must (e.g. briefing documentation, presentations to all levels of management to both internal & external stakeholders).
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web/mobile based technologies.
- Proven leadership skills: able to motivate, lead, develop, and inspire
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to own stock-option
- International health care & travel