Marketing Manager (Vietnamese Only)
A minimum 7 years in marketing, especially brand management in MNCs, prefer FMCG
About Our Client
A leading MNC who provides healthcare solutions applying innovative technologies.
- Planning, managing, and executing strategies/programs for portfolio of brand.
- Positioning portfolio to meet changing needs of markets, consumers, and business objectives.
- Developing short- and long-term strategic insights and opportunities from trend drivers and analyses.
- Establishing strategies for creation of line extensions and new products.
- Effectively manage marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the product to achieve short and long-term business objectives; including revenue, sales, profit and market share targets.
- Monitor and manage marketing activities within budgeted constraints and understand the fundamental aspects of financial performance.
- Interpret research findings and draw appropriate insight based on the results.
- Create and execute innovative and effective marketing campaigns, concepts and strategies to drive sales, exposure and virality including ads, TVC, social media campaigns and website content.
- Identify key trends and tools in performance marketing and social media marketing in order to develop effective CRM/Digital approaches.
- Monitor and report on the productivity of marketing plans and projects.
- Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
- Participate in annual budget Plan/ Update cycle
- Achieve forecast accuracy and new products launch KPI targets.
- Ensure marketing activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products and develop action plans to address them.
- Support Business Excellence recertification and sustain business excellence standards.
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, upwards and downwards.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum 7 years in marketing, especially brand management in MNCs, prefer FMCG background
- Experience in developing ATL brand communication in both traditional and digital based on consumer insights
- At least 2 years at independent brand management position at business scope from 50 Mil USD (optional)
- Multiple product business
- Growth business/acquisition
- Mature/declining business
- Long range Planning
- Strategy development, execution, and measurement
- P&L, budgeting, planning & forecasting, finance
- Risk-based analysis and decision making, and contingency planning
- Talent management/development
- Sales & distribution skills
- Regulatory, QA, legal policies/environment
- Launch new brands and new products. Bring innovations to existing brands and products to market.
- Move from an operational "doing" role to a strategic one. Achieve results through teams rather than individual effort.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business drivers and an ability to influence them to achieve growth.
- Carry brand strategy and P&L responsibility.
- Possess a track record of tangible results in each role
Core Skill Requirement:
- Required Brand Management Expertise
- Stage gate analyses/product development processes
- Launch recommendations
- Customer, consumer, and shopper insights and understanding
- Category dynamics
- Brand visioning and positioning
- Product branding and messaging
- Complex pricing strategies
- Competitive benchmarking and strategies
- Resource acquisition & allocation
- Marketing spend ROI
- Promotions, advertising, external agency relationships
- Trade/retail and/or healthcare/institutional marketing
- Media relations
Language Skills： English proficient
- Able to utilize computer programs such as notes, excel and PowerPoint to compile, build, analyses and consolidate data.
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, aggressive for constant improvements
- Capable of timely and fast, accurate deliverables
- Strong at adaptability
What's on Offer
Attractive package based on the candidate's expertise.