- An exciting opportunity to work for a global healthcare company
- Marketing Manager specializes in Nutrition with high exposure to HCP channel
About Our Client
Our client, headquartered in United States, is a well-known MNC with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic medicines. Their focus is on providing healthcare solutions, long term relationship development and expansion. They've witnessed a continued growth globally and especially in Vietnam recently, and even over the course of the pandemic so far. An opportunity now is open for a results focused marketing professional.
You will collaborate closely with the Marketing Director on multi-product projects/ big campaign as directed. Your responsibilities will include but not limit to create demand for brand through implementing strategies and messages aimed at key influencers and patients in hospitals and clinics to achieve top line goal of organization.
- Drive enhanced awareness for category / brand adoption in hospitals through implementation of proven programs designed / adopted to local context.
- Understand, manage allocated brand budget on monthly basis
- Prepare and develop marketing objectives, strategies, advertising, which bases on Corporate Branding foundation, and ensure their execution for the assigned products.
- Look for opportunity to develop business by launching new products and penetrate/create new market segment
- Forecast product demand in market, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plan.
- Analyze and define target customers and market requirements and trends
- Utilizing digital platform to maximize reach and conversion among target audience
- Identifies key HCP influencers and their KOLs to develop cross-functionally aligned HCP marketing programs.
- Works in the field with sales force to identify HCP insights relevant for development or improvement of marketing programs
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will need to have minimum 6 years experience in Pharma OTC and at least 3 years at the same position. You will come to deliver creative ideas to engage KOLs in HCP channel. Having Medical Marketing background in MNC organizations would be a plus.
- HCP insight and trade promotion
- Needs to have handled ATL / Media / Consumer research in the past. New Product launch experience will be an advantage
- Proven track record for designing, implementing and tracking impact of creative marketing programs through sales force.
What's on Offer
An opportunity for medical marketing individuals to accelerate their career progression with attractive compensation package and allowance.