- An exciting opportunity to work for a wellknown Dermatology MNC
- Marketing Manager skills in ETC&OTC channels, leadership, planning strategies
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing and well-known global health care firm in Vietnam. The company is a market leader in dermatology and healthy skin products which is operated in more than 70 countries around the world.
You will work closely with the Country Manager (Expat) on multi-product projects/ big campaign as directed. Your responsibilities will include but not limit to create demand for brand through implementing strategies and messages aimed at key influencers and patients in both ETC and OTC channels to achieve top line goal of organization.
- You will be in charge of the marketing on our brands for the following channels: medical (hospital, clinics, some pharmacies), retails (cosmetics store, drugstore), digital, e-commerce (marketplace, social media…) and training activity.
- Developing with the General Manager the marketing strategy and marketing campaign
- Implement and execute the marketing plan for the entire department
- Manage and coordinate the marketing team in the development and the execution of the marketing materials and activity
- Make some marketing research in order to improve the positioning of the brands
- Developing the advertising plan to build the brand awareness and positioning
- Produce valuable and engaging contents for our website and social media
- Follow the implement of the marketing campaign (design, production, implementation, promotion program, event, assortment, etc).
- Participate in the implementation of our brands as main brands in skincare
- Manage the marketing team to ensure that the team follows our strategy, respect our marketing campaigns and reach the KPI.
- Building strategic relationship and partner with key players, agencies, KOL, Beauty Blogger
- Oversee and approve with General Manager marketing material and contents
- Prepare and follow up the marketing budget
- Organize consumer analysis on the consumer behavior
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing background at the university
- Have a medical or pharmacy background can help for this position.
- Fully understand the process of the digital channel and ecommerce environment
- Know how to develop and build marketing plan and campaign
- Have knowledge in design and contents, ultilize SEO and SEA
- Good communication skills, Good command in English
- Well organize and able to manage a team in order to reach the deadline and KPI
What's on Offer
An opportunity for professional marketing individuals to accelerate their career progression with attractive compensation package and allowance.