- A fast grown healthcare professional network in South East Asia
- Opportunity to perform medical affairs activities across many therapeutic areas
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fast grown health care professional network across South East Asia.
* Develop and maintain collaborations and relationships with key medical experts in Vietnam.
* Collaborate with physicians and conduct the medical affairs initiatives including publications, advisory boards, medical education opportunities, training, and speaker development.
* Serve as scientific resource to external disease experts and internal stakeholders.
* Strategically map, identify, profile and prioritise thought leaders leading influential experts in fields of medicine or research in line with the medical plan and goals identify.
* Provide medical and scientific information to respond to KOLs' technical questions about the platform.
* Communicate clinical insights on new data to marketing and sales colleagues to help develop marketing materials and commercial strategy.
* Collaborate with medical writer to develop the scientific content to support educational platform.
The Successful Applicant
* Well-established networks and active relationships with KOLs in the local medical community.
* Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
* Energetically embraces responsibilities, time management, demonstrates ability to achieve goals.
* Has strong initiative, and functions well as part of a cross-functional team.
* Demonstrated ability for self-learning and working independently.
* Must be pro-active team player, flexible, and ability to work in ambiguous situations.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a leading medical health tech platform & accelerate your career progression in an innovative multinational environment.