- You will work for one of the biggest factory group in Vietnam
- Compentencies in garment merchandising and leadership skills are crucial
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest apparel manufacturer, located in Trang Bang, Tay Ninh. The factory is under its business expansion in Vietnam.
The roles and responsibilities for this roles are:
- Involve in the development process, tech pack transfer into the bulk production.
- Build, manage and maintain partnership with the clients.
- Manage development/ production/ shipment calendars and key milestones to achieve defined KPIs
- Communicates with cross functional teams on development/ production/ delivery issues
- Continues to build leadership skills and management of team members growth
- Team builder - assessing, attracting and developing talents
- Build and maintain company culture, disciplines, policies, and procedures to create a productive, organised, clean, and safe working environment
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates are having:
- Bachelor's degree in related disciplines with at least 5 year's experience in similar roles
- Strong background in apparel/ garment merchandising, manufacturing process, and risks assessments.
- Manage people from diversified background and work under high pressure
- Drive organisational changes
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + bonus + health insurance + transportation