- Our client is the international FMCG company with its growing business in VN
- The manager will manage its customer service team across Vietnam
About Our Client
Our client is the leading international FMCG company. The company is the market leader and with its aim in boosting in customer satisfaction by maintaining and improving its supply chain value.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Ensure the safety initiatives are embedded across the company value chain.
- Coordinate with internal departments: sales and marketing, finance, production, and logistics in driving the organisational effectiveness.
- Strategy settings and implementation plans (short and long-term) in improving customer satisfaction.
- Order to cash process management.
- Maintain and improve the relationships with external customers.
- Team management.
- Routinely conduct business performance reviews.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates are having:
- Bachelor degree and above in related disciplines.
- More than 5 years relevant experience, in which more than 3 years in people management.
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in managing the supply chain national wide.
- Strategic thinker, yet hands-on in operation tasks.
- Excellence communications to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Problems solving and customer oriented.
What's on Offer
Attractive benefits, KPI bonus, international working environment, health insurance and other benefits provided by the company.