National Sales Manager- Health Care
Leading Health Care company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in health care business. With proven track record of helping million patients in global scale, they proud on their technology, leading research, design and innovation capabilities to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Together with business managers and product managers develop the business plan and implement a pro-active measure to be responsible and to ensure the achievement of budgeted financial performance targets as deployed in the Annual Operating Plan.
- Deploy sales objectives and targets for all the Account and Channel managers and partner with business managers in developing strategies that will enhance the achievement of the business objectives
- Lead and manage the sales team comprising account and channel managers and responsible for the sales funnel, forecast reliability and to deliver the results against the targets set.
- Co-operate and provide support for the Customer Services team working with them to develop strategies that will allow them to achieve their business goals.
- Coach, develop and motivate sales staff to ensure that they are engaged, equipped with the relevant skills and competencies to allow them to carry out and achieve their individual and departmental targets
- Work with other members of the Health Systems country management to contribute and to deliver the business objectives of the HS in country.
- Engage with all Channel partners to create a good understanding and co-operation in driving the business.
- Regularly engage with the high level or C-suit of the customers in order to build a strong relationship and develop our solutions business.
- Ensure un-compromised implementation of the standard business processes, quality standards and standards of business conduct according to company policies
- Responsible for compliance performance within Vietnam and for reporting compliance issues quality & regulatory functions (for management review purposes) at regional level
- Drives continuous improvements applying LEAN
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.
- Extensive 5-10 years commercial experience in Key Account Management and B2B environment.
- In-depth understanding of in-direct Channel Management.
- Excellent track record for people leadership skills with strong performance mindset.
- Knowledge and experience within the healthcare, or similar, industry required.
- Strong Communicator with ability to think strategically, fluent in local language and English.
- Eager to learn, improve and perform delivering real impact for the business.
What's on Offer
Competitive base package
Premium health care package for self and family