- A TOP MULTINATIONAL HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL DEVICES GLOBALLY
- FASTEST GROWTH IN VIETNAM MARKET
About Our Client
A leading multinational health care firm in the world and fastest growth in Vietnam market. The company operates with more than 160 affiliates and about 107,000 employees. Being a market leader in various products, they are well-known for Cardiovascular, Diagnostics, Nutrition and Pharmaceuticals.
Responsible for Field Force productivity and KPIs.
Develop in-depth understanding of Ethical Demand Creation process, Hospital Model, Channel Strategy and other cross-function processes (IT, Marketing, Finance, etc).
Responsible for segmentation process of target customers by designing and develop criteria with marketing and sales teams.
Communicate and implement the strategic direction through sales force effectiveness operation.
Leverage and maximise SFA systems to design solutions for the team's efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 year experience in Sales, and at least 2 years in managerial / supervisory role in pharma / FMCG / Nutrition.
- 2-3 years experience in analytic, data base understanding or SFE.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package.