Plant Manager - Heavy Industry
Unique opportunity to join a global leader in manufacturing building materials
Seeking a plant manager, experienced in the heavy industry
About Our Client
The client is a large multinational corporation, global leader in manufacturing building construction materials.
The Plant Manager will manage a 200-people plant in Hue Province, reporting directly to the Operation Manager:
- Plan and organize the new plant in all relevant areas, like recruitment, training and gaining permits.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and assist the Project Manager during the project phase (commissioning, trial production, and mass production)
- Work with the HRBP Supervisor to recruit the whole plant together to prepare for normal operation of the new plant.
- Responsible fully for safety at the start of operational commissioning
- Manage plant's performance and budget during normal operation, e.g. safety, production volume, product quality, plant OEE, etc…
- Formulate operation budget for production and ensure that exceptional items are covered.
- Work with relevant teams to formulate the production plan for the first 12 months.
The Successful Applicant
A safety-first mindset, proactive, and willing to relocate, in addition to:
- Bachelor/master in mechanical engineering.
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in the heavy industry.
- Have relevant experience in setting up new plant and manage full scope of Plant operations, e.g. EHS, production, engineering, process and quality control.
- Great safety standard awareness and leadership
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity to work in an international standards environment with a quality and safety-first working culture. Will be provided with excellent career progression, and skills development.