- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Diverse Working Environment
About Our Client
We are currently partnering a well-established Fintech firm the financial services sector who is actively recruiting for a Portfolio Management Manager to join their team.
1. Portfolio management and reporting:
- Responsible for managing the portfolio based on the Annual IT Project plan (Project Portfolio); including application, infrastructure, information security projects.
- Evaluate prioritization of projects
- Responsible for monitoring and updating about all implementing projects; Consolidate IT projects' progress and status from Project Manager, conduct periodically and ad hoc analysis and report to managers and stakeholders (Project Dashboard).
- Conduct project consolidated report based on project progress, project resources; risks & issues, finance,..
- Responsible for holding regular meetings with stakeholders to update about the project status.
2. Project support and monitoring:
- Responsible for supervising the support and monitoring activities of other members according to their assigned area, ensure the compliance with current regulations and processes from initiation to closure stage, control risks & issues as well as project quality; Monitor project timeline and interdependency.
- Conduct project evaluation based on the Project Performance Scorecard; Assist Board of Directors in KPI evaluation of the project.
- Supervise assigned members about logistic tasks of the project, documentation and other administration tasks.
- Build work plan for the team, manage activities and periodically report to managers.
3. Managing risks & compliance:
- Identity risks of the department during operating, ensure to comply with regulations and process of Techcombank. Collaborate with related units to establish measurements, analysis and risk mitigation.
4. Human resources managing:
- Manage resources (build headcount plan, resources allocation, LnD, development roadmap for employees, build mechanism to assign, record and evaluate the employee's work performance….), ensure to maintain adequate and quality resources in the department.
- Communicate and orient employees to comply with development orientation and guidelines of the system.
- Organize training, career development orientation for employees, fostering and building resources for the department
5. Other responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up, updating and implementing governance approach and tools (including project management process and project support application).
- Update SBV report, Annual report, governance report and other reports (as per required) related to IT projects & BAU.
- Contact point for external and internal audit.
Other tasks as per requirement from managers.
The Successful Applicant
- Having a knowledge base of system banking, system art
- Knowledge of technology project management, project implementation process, technology requirements development process (BAU)
- Understand the model and operation mode of PMO
- Working experience in banking / project management: +3 years
- Working experience in portfolio management and project support: +1 years
- Majoring in IT or Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Languages
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.