- Our client is an global furniture manufacture and under business extension
- Lead the Metal and Hardware Category in meeting the performance/ defined targets
About Our Client
Our client is an international furniture manufacturer and under its business transformation in Vietnam. The company is aiming to growing its business in Vietnam in a sustainable way.
The main roles and responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead the Metal and Hardware Category category sourcing strategy.
- Driving operational effective initiatives.
- Cost and consumption break down analysis.
- Making in-house production or outsourcing decisions.
- Sub-contractor evaluation: capabilities, capacity, planning, and quality.
- Category planning and execution.
- Business performance reviews and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates are having:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering related.
- More than 4 years experience in strategic Metal and Hardware procurement with exposure to furniture/ wood manufacturing.
- Negotiation, strategic communication, and problem solving skill sets.
- Integrity, result driven, time and change management.
- Stakeholder management.
- English and computer proficiency: Microsoft, ERP...
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary + KPI bonus + paid leaves + other benefits provided by the company.