- Our client is an global furniture manufacture and under business extension
- Lead the Packag Category in meeting the category performance and defined targets
About Our Client
Our client is an international furniture manufacturer and under its business transformation in Vietnam. The company is aiming to growing its business in Vietnam in a sustainable way.
The main roles and responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead the Packaging category sourcing strategy.
- Driving operational effective initiatives.
- Source the new packaging suppliers in meeting the production schedule.
- Develop and implement the packaging category sourcing strategy.
- Cost and consumption break down analysis.
- Sub-contractor evaluation: capabilities, capacity, planning, and quality.
- Category planning and execution.
- Business performance reviews and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates are having:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering related.
- More than 4 years experience in strategic packaging procurement with exposure to furniture/ wood manufacturing.
- Negotiation, strategic communication, and problem solving skill sets.
- Integrity, result driven, time and change management.
- Stakeholder management.
- English and computer proficiency: Microsoft, ERP...
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary + KPI bonus + paid leaves + other benefits provided by the company.