- Our client is an global furniture manufacture and under business extension
- Lead the upholstery Category in meeting the performance and defined targets
About Our Client
Our client is an international furniture manufacturer and under its business transformation in Vietnam. The company is aiming to growing its business in Vietnam in a sustainable way.
The main roles and responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead upholstery category sourcing strategy.
- Driving operational effective initiatives.
- Cost and consumption break down analysis.
- Making in-house production or outsourcing decisions.
- Sub-contractor evaluation: capabilities, capacity, planning, and quality.
- Category planning and execution.
- Business performance reviews and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates are having:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering related.
- More than 4 years experience in textile and leather overseas procurement with exposure to furniture manufacturing.
- Negotiation, strategic communication, and problem solving skill sets.
- Integrity, result driven, time and change management.
- Stakeholder management.
- English and computer proficiency: Microsoft, ERP...
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary + KPI bonus + paid leaves + other benefits provided by the company.