Production and QHSE Manager - Footwear Components - Dong Nai
Our client is one of the leading footwear component manufacturer
A dynamic and well reward working environment is provided
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known footwear component manufacturers. An international working environment is provided.
The main roles and responsibilities are in production, HSE, and other assigned tasks. Details are listed in the below:
- Set production target
- Mange the daily work schedules and operations in production department
- Production loss prevention and corrective action plans
- Make data analysis and reporting on daily, weekly and monthly production status
- Training's to production staff and coordinate with other departments to solve production challenges.
- Lead ISO programs
- Machine calibration plan.
- QHSE compliance to the company and local regulatory requirements
- Monitor quality issue and ensure response to customers timely and effectively
Other assigned tasks:
- Manage the P&L of Production and QHSE departments.
- Employees performance reviews
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Cross-functional team production/ HSE enhancement programs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates are having the below qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (and above) in engineering
- Background in plastic, thermoplastic from powder/resins and die-cut industry is preferred.
- At least 5 year experience in similar roles
- Skill set and knowledge in IT, ERP, Presentation, 5 core tools, Lean application, 5S…
- Teamwork spirit
- Problem solving
What's on Offer
Competitive package, KPI bonus, monthly allowance, and paid leaves