- Top US company specialising in high tech electronic components manufacturing
- Hands-on engineer with sold experience on production & quality management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global high tech electrical materials and electronic components manufacturers from US, specialising in high quality products, capable to export globally their products to their premium customers.
The ideal Production Manager, reported directly to the Operation Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
- Strong experience in Production Management.
- Oversee the production process, ensure the high quality products was produced with the most cost efficiency and delivered to customers with fully satisfaction.
- Understand sufficiently and correctly about the product requirements.
- Manage compliance to quality control plan, system (QMS) from end to end process to ensure product quality.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines (EHS) are followed at all times.
- Assign jobs and supervise workers as per production plan.
- Interview, train and motivate employees; reward and discipline employees; resolve conflicts; build a winning team.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in business management, Engineering or related discipline, combined with at least 3-5 years experience in handling the responsibilities outlined above. Open for all industries but solid experience in Electronic/Mechanic are highly recommended together with SAP/ERP systems, Auto CAD, Microsoft Office knowledge.
Good command in both English/Vietnamese and able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Health care insurance
- Paid leave
- Training programs
- Other benefits provided by the company.