- Our client is an global furniture manufacture and under business extension
- In charge of the strategic purchasing in meeting the defined timline and quality
About Our Client
Our client is an international furniture manufacturer and under its business transformation in Vietnam. The company is aiming to growing its business in Vietnam in a sustainable way.
The main roles and responsibilities of the roles are:
- Co-ordinate and lead the purchasing team in making the buying decision.
- Responsible for the vendor selection and performance evaluation process.
- Vendor management: reporting system, delivery and quality control, and other reports.
- Create and update the purchasing plan/ forecast.
- Liaise with cross functional departments in problem solving.
- Build and train team members.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidates are having:
- Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines, especially in mechanical engineering/ industrial manufacturing.
- Engineering background and exposure to furniture industry are preferred.
- More than 4 years experience in managerial level and solid in project buying.
- Understanding in the furniture manufacturing process.
- Proactive, integrity, flexible, and business oriented.
- English and computer proficiency.
What's on Offer
attractive salary + KPI bonus + dynamic working environment + other benefits provided by the company.