Project Director - Mid to High End Mixed Use Development (HCMC)
Expanding Real Estate Group with multiple mixed-use developments in Vietnam
Project Director with strong mixed-use & residential experience (Local & Expats)
About Our Client
The client is an expanding developer with a strong portfolio of residential and mixed use development in Vietnam. The client is venturing into luxury segment with their prime land fund and securing market leader position in 3-5 years.
The Project Director, reporting directly Head of Project Management, will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manage all budget and financial reporting for both new developments and existing project renovations to Strategy Director and management board
- Lead and allocate a team of Project Managers, Engineers and/or external consultants (where applicable)
- Set out project charters, allocate teams and monitor all project objectives, time lines and constraints
- Align the team with the company compliance and audit process utilising tools and guidelines.
- Maintain standard of communication throughout all project phases and to all parties
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for candidate with min. Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field and proven track records on new build projects in industrial and commercial sectors (10-15 years of experience).
It is preferable that the candidate has good knowledge on regulatory requirements and strong presence, especially among respectable consultants and contractors regionally & locally. Experience in Vietnam is an advantage.
Candidate is required to be have good command of English and has good communication skills and influence both upstream and downstream. The ideal candidate will be leading a large team, hence good leadership and mentoring skills are highly appreciated.
What's on Offer
The client offer a competitive compensation, international team and benefits package with good project pipeline to grow in the future.