Project Manager - Industrial Developer (HCMC/Binh Duong)
Foreign Invested Market Leader Industrial Developer
Vietnamese-fluent Project Manager with industrial/commercial experience
About Our Client
The client is a foreign- invested market leader in industrial development in Vietnam with extensive land fund.
The Project Manager will be reporting to Head of Projects (HCMC-based) and manage end-to-end delivery of industrial assets.
The project Manager will be the key point of contact for internal team, Clients/tenants, landlord, consultants and authority agent.
1. Project Planning
- Work Closely with investment team in the feasibility study phase, delivering timeline, cost estimate, pre-concept
- Set a clear project scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop Project Master Programme and coordinate internal and external team on deliverables
- Develop Procurement Strategy covering budget, tender schedule, vendor list
- Lead procurement procedure
- Allocate necessary resource for the project
2. Project Implementation& Control
- Lead the project team including office team, consultants, direct suppliers, contractors and landlord
- Ensure regular report on project cost, schedule, quality, risks
- Coordinate team to achieve project milestones
- Lead the contract administration, variations and payment claims process
3. Project Closing and Handover
- Make sure the project is satisfied to take over accordingly to law and contract
- Manage handover of the project as planned to Operation/FM team
- Evaluate and assess result of project
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates ideally have worked for developers/owners in his career with good knowledge and well-rounded experience to run projects from inception to handover/operations.
The client is looking for candidate with min. Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field and proven track records on new build projects in industrial and commercial sectors. It is preferable that the candidate has good knowledge on regulatory requirements and strong presence, especially among respectable consultants and contractors in Vietnam.
Candidate is required to be have good command of both Vietnamese and English and has good communication skills and influence both upstream and downstream. The candidate shall lead the project team (internal and external parties) as well as coordinate the necessary information/deliverable with the internal teams for successful delivery of projects.
What's on Offer
The client offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with good project pipeline to grow in the future. The candidate will have the chance to join a international team which embrace open communication, new ideas and teamwork.