Property & Construction Recruitment Consultant
Michael Page leading multinational on recruitment for Middle & Top Management
Property & Construction Expert willing to shift career towards higher challenges
About Our Client
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy firm with offices in 37 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we are listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company.
We opened our first Asia office in 1994 and have expanded to the main business centres including; Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Bangkok, Jakarta and most recently Ho Chi Minh City.
Our commitment to providing a high quality service to our clients and candidates and well as our long standing relationships in Southeast Asia have meant that we continue to perform well over the years. As a result of our business expansion, we are looking to hire high potential, entrepreneurial candidates for our Vietnam team
As Property & Construction Consultant, reporting directly to the Division's Director, you will be responsible of the following activities:
- Build your personal network and reputation within the assigned market
- Be updated and well informed on your market, industry trends, current affairs and talent pool to provide professional opinion in your area of speciality
- Arrange meetings with top client on the market and establish long lasting relations with decision makers such as CEO, MD or HR Directors
- Participate to social events, round tables, corporate presentations and gala dinner of the own sector
- Provide career coaching to job seekers by understanding their thought process, personality, aspiration and what they are looking for in their next role
- Act as agent of the best professional on the market and introduce them to selected clients
- Own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success with great autonomy
- Act as a specialist consultant by adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience.
The Successful Applicant
This role would suit an ambitious professional with at least 3 to 5 years of working experience looking to transfer their current skills into a consultative, people focused role.
Essentials Requirements are a Bachelor`s Degree in Engineering, Economics or Finance and fluency in Vietnamese and English.
International experience both academic or working in a multinational environment is essential to understand both Page Group culture and Client's needs. Strong interpersonal & communication skills are essential to establish trusted relations with high level counterparts.
Constant eager to learn, pro-activity, willingness to achieve and determination are key success factors for this role.
What's on Offer
We offer a dynamic, fun, supportive, team-based culture with excellent opportunities for career progression. Not to mention, you will be fully trained and supported by a strong senior management team.
As a people business, we recognise that our staff are our most important asset. We provide:
Competitive base salary
Uncapped quarterly bonuses (potential to earn between 6 to 12 months)
20 days annual leave
Fast track promotion into management opportunities
First class training and development throughout your career
International holidays for high performers
Opportunity to move to international office locations (including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Europe, The Americas and China)