- Global multinational company specialized in contract logistics
- Purchasing Manager expert in warehousing and transportation tenders
About Our Client
Multinational company with strong presence in Vietnam, global network offering a variety of logistic and freight forwarding products.
The candidate, reporting to the Purchasing Country Head, will be responsible of the following activities:
- Manage independently the assigned categories
- Execute RFI, RFQ and RFP to include comparative analysis
- National and/or regional program development and implementation
- Conduct supplier risk assessment, explore the suppliers in the market and understand industry trends
- Cost management, negotiate and track all cost savings including cost avoidance
- Actively support the needs of other departments relative to supplier and service related issues.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Purchasing Manager will have at least 5 years of experience in strategic procurement of Logistic services, has strong working ethic and is used to multinational compliance procedures.
Requested is a strong track record in tender management and ability to work independently. Exceptional communication skills are necessary for the interactions between cross team members and external suppliers.
Fluency in English, and Vietnamese is fundamental.
You will have to travel occasionally when it is required.
What's on Offer
Excellent career opportunity in fast growing business within a global leading company.