- The well-known high-tech manufacturer is under its business transformation
- Expereince in overseas purchasing in high-tech manufacturing is essential
About Our Client
Our client is the international high-tech manufacturing company and is under its business extension in Vietnam. The factory is located nearby HCMC. Transportation will be provided for applicants from other provinces.
As a procurement manager, the qualified candidates will manage the team and its suppliers in achieving the following activities:
- Materials planning and materials consumption rates.
- Pricing and MOQ negotiation.
- Materials delivery management.
- Extend the supplier source bases and enhance the relationship with existing suppliers.
- Team management: set KPIs for the team and provide training for team members.
- Driving process improvements in increasing the supply chain efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
For the career advancement in this role, the candidates should have:
- Bachelor degree and above in supply chain, business management, or related disciplines.
- More than 10 years overseas purchasing experience, especially in high tech manufacturing industry.
- More then 3 years managerial experience.
- Teamwork, and people management skills.
- Good communication, computer literacy, and business acumen.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, international working environment, monthly allowances, and insurance coverage.