QA Manager - Apparel - Ha Noi
The International leading apparel manufactuer with factories located worlwide.
Attractive QA Manger position for senior professions in garment manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is the leading apparel manufacturer, specialising in both knit and woven products, with factories located worldwide.
QA manager reporting directly to QA Director will be in charge of the following tasks:
- KAMP/ SMS/ PP Meeting.
- Quality Risk Assessment.
- Quality Process and Product Safety Control.
- Daily related quality issues investigation and issue resolutions.
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly Quality Review.
- Manage and provide training to QA Team.
- Work with buyers on quality related issues.
The Successful Applicant
The QA Manager should have:
- Bachelor Degree and above in related disciplines.
- 5 years solid experience in managing quality at large scale apparel factories.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Team player, cross-functional collaboration.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Familiar in working with international brands.
What's on Offer
Dynamic working environment and Attractive packages