- Top US company specialising in high tech Optics components manufacturing
- Attractive QA Manger position for senior professions with 5 years experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global high tech electrical materials and electronic components manufacturers from US, specialising in high quality products, capable to export globally their products to their premium customers.
The ideal QA Manager, reported directly to the Senior QA Manager and Operation Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance Management, Quality Risk Assessment, Quality process, Product Safety Control.
- Deploy and manage quality management system (QMS), tools from end to end process to ensure that products meet required speciafications for quality, function and reliability prior to delivery.
- Ensure the high quality products was produced with the most cost efficiency and delivered to customers with fully satisfaction.
- Understand sufficiently and correctly about the product requirements.
- Daily related quality issues investigation and resolution.
- Work with buyers on quality related issues.
- Interview, train and motivate employees; reward and discipline employees; resolve conflicts; build a winning team.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in business management, Engineering or related discipline, combined with at least 5 years experience in handling the responsibilities outlined above and competency in managing Quality team. Open for all industries but solid experience in Electronic/Mechanic are highly recommended. Good command in both English/Vietnamese, able to work under pressure and high flexibility to adapt new environment/new industry.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Health care insurance
- Paid leave
- Training programs
- Other benefits provided by the company.