QA Manager - US Trading company Upholstery and hard goods
American company with solid Chinese experience currently expanding in Vietnam
Quality Manager capable to grow and support local suppliers
About Our Client
Trading Office specialised in upholstery and occasional furniture with around 10 suppliers around Binh Duong.
The Quality Manager, reporting to the Expat General Manager, will be entirely responsible of the following activities:
- Ensure that all QA/QC team delivers the best standard and procedures according to global policies
- Enforces, revises and daily monitors quality procedures
- Constantly interact with production managers monitoring production standards and solving quality issues
- Works with peers to assure defects reduction and reducing production cost
- Is responsible of any Customer quality issue and is in charge of any internal investigation
- Entitled to monitor sub contractors checking goods quality assurance of company dispatching to customers
- Revises quality assurance system in accordance with Company's quality standards
- Manages and acknowledges quality documentation process, which include managing documents, records and forms, and work instructions to maintain company's compliance program
- Participates to international internal cross quality audits
- Coaches the direct reports by daily example and in rooms training.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Quality Manager has 5+ years' experience in the same position in furniture manufacturing plants or sourcing offices in Vietnam.
Is fluent in Vietnamese and English, both speaking and written, is capable to understand international standards, procedures and is capable to deliver adapting those to local environment.
Leadership, excellent communications skills and international mindset required.
What's on Offer
Quality Manager position in a growing and friendly environment with high international standards and clients