Quality Manager - Coffee Industry
Exciting opportunity to contribute and develop a growing coffee company
Seeking a QA/QC Manager within the coffee industry
About Our Client
The client is a large Vietnamese corporation with companies in different businesses. They recently built a coffee manufacturing plant, specialising in instant coffee and are looking to find several candidates with high capabilities to grow and develop the company into the highest of standards.
The Quality Manager will be managing a team consists of QA and QC officers, and this manager will report directly to the Factory Manager:
- Responsible for developing and managing all activities of the QC/QA Department.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the Quality Objective of the quality department
- Audit and control relevant documents of the operations of the QA/QC department.
- Update legal and standards documents of production and food processing (coffee) and labour safety and hygiene
- Conduct data analysis on product quality, nonconforming products and preventive corrective actions
- Coordinate with the Food Safety team to verify the application of HACCP plans, prerequisite plan and prerequisite activities.
- Participate in building, applying and maintaining quality management systems in accordance with FSSC 22000 and other food safety standards arising within the premise
- Propose improvements and enhancement of product quality
- Coordinate with the departments in the company to fulfill the duties of the department and the company's common duties
The Successful Applicant
Attention to detail, proactive mindset and keen for people management, in addition to:
- A Bachelor degree or above , possibly with a food-related major
- Has at least 10 years relative working experience
- More than 4 years in the coffee industry
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision making attitude and people management
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to develop career within a collaborative, energetic, and result-oriented culture. Will be provided with excellent career progression and skills development, through conferences and proffessional training development.