R&D Manager - Coffee Industry
Rare opportunity to contribute and develop a fast-growing coffee company
Seeking an R&D Manager within the coffee industry
About Our Client
The client is a large Vietnamese corporation with companies in different businesses. They recently built a coffee manufacturing plant, specialising in instant coffee and are looking to find several candidates with high capabilities to grow and develop the company into the highest of standards.
The R&D Manager will be managing a team consists of multiple officers, and this manager will report directly to the Factory Manager:
- Responsible for leading and managing all activities of the R&D Department.
- Approach to information on new products and new technologies to provide solutions for research and design on new product and develop of existing products.
- Plan and conduct research on specific projects by the request of the Board of Management, report to the Board of Management on the research status, summarize and evaluate of each specific stage or unplanned requests.
- Responsible for technical support and solve problems when implementing on piloting new product.
- Work with other departments to research and deploy new products effectively.
- Participate in building an appropriate documents system, apply and maintain the quality management system in accordance with FSSC 22000 and other food safety standards at the premise.
- Manage and maintain assets and equipment of Research & Development Department
- Participate in training, seminars, conferences, professional training, implement of scientific research projects, product development projects of the Company.
The Successful Applicant
A innovative with attention to detail, and keen for people management, in addition to:
- A Bachelor degree or above , possibly with a food-related major
- Has at least 10 years relative working experience
- More than 8 years in the coffee industry
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision making attitude and people management
- Proficient in English and preferably Vietnamese
- Open for expats
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to develop career within a collaborative, energetic, and result-oriented culture. Will be provided with excellent career progression and skills development, through conferences and professional training development.