- Lead the recruitment activities for a big size international company
- Involve in strategic workforce planning and HR transformation
About Our Client
Our client is a leadingMNC manufacturing company with facilities spanning in various countries. In Vietnam, they plan to expand further in terms of headcounts and volume of production in the next 5 years.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts. Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
- Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs, management trainee programs
- Conduct shop floor mass recruitment programs to meet headcount requests of factories.
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop applicant tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, 3-5+ years of experience in recruiting direct and indirect labors with recruitment team management experiences.
- Able to speak and write in both English and Vietnamese.
- Understanding of recruitment marketing software, as well as employer branding strategies and tools.
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills, especially the ability to manage different stakeholders' expectations
What's on Offer
- Good career development and exposure to strategic level
- Competitive benefit and package