Regional Business Development Manager - SEA
Multinational specialist manufacturer in plastic compose
Working with a great boss
About Our Client
Our Client is a US multinational manufacturer. Specializing with plastic compoundings with many application in construction, medical devices, automotive, consumer electronics...
- Recommend sales strategies to management to secure growth objectives and maintain competitiveness.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. Generate leads for Sales activities on new market segment/application and ensure follow-up from Sales are being managed and measured against targets.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new product development.
- Identify brand owners or OEM for new opportunities, exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities and may have to work with US/Europe counterpart to ensure global coordination is managed and executed for commercial closes.
- Define region strategy for sales and growth based on a thorough market analysis and in- depth understanding of the segment to realize company budget and growth plan.
- Delivers Product Portfolio, Value Propositions, communication toolkits, conduct training to sales/distributors to increase penetration
- Monitor and report progress of execution via the Funnel system
- Steers and facilitate OEM approvals and manage important client relationship to stay on top of the customers to assess their satisfaction and improve services
- Joining related conferences and symposiums and to participate actively as key speaker to increase the company presences.
- Conduct regular roadshows and seminars to brand owners and OEMs in the targeted segment
The Successful Applicant
* Preferably with chemical engineering degree and with 10 years sales/marketing experiences.
* Ability to communicate and read in English proficiently.
A high degree of analytic ability and inductive thinking is required to devise new technically complex problems.
* Imaginative and creative thinking is an essential part of this position.
* Must be able to understand customer needs, and using this input, direct the creation of new products to satisfy these needs.
Must be able to interpret market changes to direct product market development toward new profitable products.
* Adopt a team approach, thoughtfulness, focus and drive for results are critical characteristics.
* Excellent cross-cultural communications, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
* Independent, hands-on approach and proactive. Self-driven and passionate in his work
* Strong presentation and communication skills to all levels in English.
* Strong marketing presentation skills are preferred as this role will expect the individual to present its strategy and plan to the management or global team.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary package
- Flexible working time
- Travelling and developing business with large territory
- Great boss