Regional Finance Director
Key member of global management team
Fast growing business
About Our Client
Our Client is a manufacturing Group with progressive business growth over the years, having footprint and history of 20 years in Asia and currently looking at continuously expanding.
* Responsible for determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing, and evaluating policies and procedures in consultation with other heads of departments within the company
* Responsible for assessing capital expenditure proposals in accordance with strategic initiatives.
* Responsible for Asia cashflow management
* Driving strategic business plans in the region including the planning and delivering of medium to long term profit forecasts, budgeting, and financial reporting
* Directing the preparation of Asia financial statements and management reports for presentation to corporate executives which will include Asia's financial position and profit forecasts
* Responsible for all tax matters, coordinating the preparation and filing of tax returns, and Asia tax planning
* Providing financial information and concluding on implications in relation to profitability and treasury requirements
* Responsible for internal controls and driving compliance to company policies within Asia, including conducting audits and investigations where necessary to ensure adherence with financial legislation and standards
* Manage external audit process with public accountants
* Establish strong working relationship with all lenders
The Successful Applicant
The Managing Finance Director Asia will lead the finance function and partner with General Managers in Asia on driving growth within the region and must possess the below requirements:
* Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree and professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA).
* At least 15 years of working experience or equivalent in a manufacturing environment.
* A minimum of three year's experience as CFO is preferred.
* Experience in a fast pace consumer goods manufacturing industry.
* Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment.
* Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented.
* Fluent in English and Vietnamese with strong presentation skills.
* Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
What's on Offer
Handling finance & accounting department at regional level as a key member in management board, you will enjoy working in an international, the role offers excellent opportunities for top finance performers to excel their competencies in a fast growing business.