Reporting & Controlling Manager - FMCG
-High exposure to Director level in national and regional scope
-Good compensation package with fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our Client is world leading player on their field with strong brand name. They are looking for a result-oriented Finance professional with demonstrated determination to support Directors on their Reporting team
Your responsibilities will be:
- Play the true leading role in coordinating, providing solutions, directing execution of all accounting and reports processes. Ensuring timely and accurate reports aligned with regional/global standard
- Being the owner of reporting process, systems. Coordinating with technology team to consistently improve to interfaces, driving for ongoing improvements.
- Providing Accounting advice (IFRS, VAS) to business stakeholders
- Be responsible for various financial variables analysis
- Support the process owners to develop and improve the current processes
- Continuously assess and review the process to identify the gap and provide solutions for improvement
- Assisting other business partners and external stakeholders for auditing execution
- Cashflow management
- Manage BU cashflow and working capital processes.
- Identify strategically solutions to lead the change in working capital management
- Other ad hoc task assigned by line manager
The Successful Applicant
- Having at least 7 years of experience, ideally in FMCG industry. Ability working independently and team management experience for min 2 years.
- Holding Commercial/Finance qualifications. Big4 experience is preferable.
- Proficient level of professional English and native level of Vietnamese language is a MUST
- Proven experience in change management, hands-on, logical, result and detailed oriented.
- Familiar with SAP
What's on Offer
An opportunity for highly potential professionals to accelerate their career path