- Transform the C&B model and build professional reward policies for the business
- Revise and ensure the KPI/performance managment activities
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturing company with professional management mindset and potential to grow further with current and new business sector.
- Develop and enhance provisions of total reward to attract and retain talents across all levels of the business, with a high focus on high performers and critical roles. This includes, and not limited to, market trend & benchmark monitoring to ensure competitiveness, bonus scheme and incentive programme developing, employee wellbeing, ...
- Conduct reward reporting & analytics to provide insights in support of the design work including internal equity analysis, financial cost, plan participation, programme utilization, employee satisfaction/engagement, labour efficiency and other relevant analytics
Conduct Job Evaluation and constantly review organisational structure to ensure alignment of role & responsibilities with the core function/purpose and how they are reflected in job grades & incentive programmes
- Conduct compensation external benchmarking including survey participation, informal data gathering within the industry & location and analysis to facilitate the annual reward review exercise
- Design and manage total reward projects through collaboration with HRBP and benefit vendors
- Lead the C&B team and Reward Specialist on compensation activities implementation
Compensation & Benefits
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate hiring or promotional compensation packages when needed, in line with Reward policies and in cooperation with Recruitment/HRBP and business leaders
- Review & update reward policies and processes; perform audit exercise as necessary
- Communicate & educate employees and managers on the benefits available to them, total reward package, policies & procedures applicable to ensure awareness & compliance;
- Handle international mobility matters
- Lead performance management activities in collaboration with HRBP and business leaders
- Proactively review & update PM policy and process to create an effective & high performing culture
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources.
- At least 10 years of experience in C&B with 3 years of experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of total reward policies & programmes, job evaluation/architecture, familiar with Mercer methodology is a plus
- Strong research, creativity and analytical skills as they relate to programme & process deployment and development.
- Successful experiences in managing projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including consulting skills, presentation skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at various levels
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to transform functional C&B to COE/Professional model
- Attractive salary package and career development opportunity