- Exposure to trade OTC channel management, strategic planning
- Ensuring profitable growth by leading and develop Sales/Trade Marketing team
About Our Client
Our Client is a worldwide leader in Healthcare industry with strong brand name, specializes in wide range of pharmaceuticals, human care products and services. They are looking for a result-oriented Sales Director with demonstrated determination to support General Manager on accelerating and managing team.
Report directly to GM and manage a large sales team, your main responsibilities would be as below but not limited to:
- Develop SFE strategy in according with regional guidelines, recommendations and aligned with overall business strategy
- Achieve sales target for the business with trade channel
- Perform sales plan, set future direction for new launching products and channels
- Well-corporated with cross functions, discuss with Marketing team on new business development plans
- Review the operation performance and lead the process to improve the team effectiveness if any needed
- Specific projects as assigned by GM
The Successful Applicant
Education: University degree in Medical/ Pharmaceutical/ Business Administration or similar. Be proficient in both verbal and written English communication.
Highlight of experiences:
- Proven track record in same or similar positions in Sales/Commercial Director, working with key customers
- Excellent business acumen and strategic planning, including capacity in full P&L management
- Strong leadership skills, including high inspirational and empathetic skills, good negotiation & analytical skills with leading-by-example attitude
- Good exposure to Trade market, Wholesalers and customers
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity for individuals to accelerate career progression with attractive compensation package.