Senior Commercial Finance Manager/Director
International environment and regional career progression
Attractive salary package and benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company which has served hundreds of millions customers all over the world. The company has been always committed to deliver excellent product quality to their consumers as well as implement its strategic and sustainable business development plans.
Your main roles and responsibilities are:
- Reporting to Head of Finance, building strategic partnerships to finance and business management teams
- Designing and implementing ideas/initiatives to optimize business processes in order to deliver business intelligence on our commercial portfolio
- Partnering with Commercial Operations to understand sales performance and trends, establishing as well as revising targets and strategy frequently
- Assessing risks in new and existing deals, informing and educating stakeholders on such risks, getting involved in pricing decisions for new and existing clients
- Developing and implementing forecast modelling with insightful business intelligence to help identify opportunities and gaps within the organization
- Summarizing financial performance and translating complex financial concepts into simple and logical presentations for internal/ external audiences
The Successful Applicant
- 8 to 15 years of progressive experience in Commercial Finance (Business Partner)
- Relevant Finance/Accounting university degree
- Strong analysis and modelling experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese language.
- Ability to partner with business/project management teams
- Strong management and employee development skills
- SAP experience and project costing are highly desired.
What's on Offer
The role offers excellent opportunities for top commercial finance performers to excel their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global FMCG company.