- Senior technical leadership role in Vietnam
- Leading the transformation journey of a Top Local Bank
About Our Client
This is a fast growing bank with high commitment on their digital transformation journey to become the best bank in Vietnam.
- Collaborate with the Banking team to define and recommend new and innovative ways of using public and proprietary data to drive new business.
- Act as a key collaborator on product design, influencing the way in which the bank builds its client-facing tools, to ensure the most scalable and data-centric outcome.
- Work closely with ML/AI, technology, product, and business partners across the bank to maximize sharing of information and best-practices
- Research and analyze data sets using a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques
- Communicate final results and give relevant business context
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of technical task leadership and effective people management, including attracting and developing top talent
- MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Data Science, or similar BS with experience in highly quantitative position
- Must have hands-on experience analyzing data in a professional setting
- Must have the ability to design or evaluate intrinsic and extrinsic metrics of your model's performance which are aligned with business goals
- Experience applying either statistical or ML techniques for data analysis to drive business results
- Strong prior banking (or similarly relevant) experience, either in product or advisory capacity
What's on Offer
- Top salary package in Vietnam
- Senior leadership role with promising career path
Quote job ref