Senior Finance Business Partner Manager - FMCG/Retail
Million dollars revenue business portfolio
Exposure to high seasoned C-suite Levels
About Our Client
Our client is a million dollars revenue company with diversified business portfolio. The company has been always committed to deliver excellent products to their consumers. They are looking for a self-motivated Senior Finance profile to be the partner with their exciting journey.
Finance Business partnering:
- Partnering with cross-functional teams deliver insightful reports through indepth financial analysis and models
- Proactively provides strategic initiatives to identify business opportunity and risk. Aiming to maximizing CAPEX, OPEX and current/ future investment.
Financial Planning and Controlling:
- Be responsible for KPI, PnL, business performance management reports to ensure the current activities are aligned with strategic business plan
- Managing the long term/ short term budgeting, planning, forecasting
- Supporting C-suite to develop and maintain high class Finance modelling, process and procedures.
- Manage day-to day operation of Finance team.
- Recruit, intil and deliver Finance business partnering mindset to subordinates
Other adhoc task and reports from line manager
The Successful Applicant
- Min 10 to 15 years of progressive experience in Commercial Finance/Business Partner positions, with min 5 years in managerial position in FMCG/Retail industries.
- Relevant Finance/Accounting university degree.
- Strong analysis skill and finance modelling, partnering skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese language.
- Strong people management skills, high interpersonal and resilience
- Energetic, flexible, strong logical mindset, passionate, able to work under high pressure, business oriented person.
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity for top commercial finance performers to excel their competencies in finance and business partnering in a diversified business company.