Senior Software Engineering Manager
Excellent opportunity to lead a fast-paced collaborative team
An international and competitive work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-funded innovative tech start-up backed by top investment funds. They are building high performance, scalable and testable modules for their web platforms using latest technologies to create the products to mass users.
- Help define what success looks like for your team and make its impact clear: Provide technical vision and strategy, set goals, define metrics, and track progress. Enable your team to work effectively and meet the deadlines
- Unblock your teams to ensure that they have everything necessary to smoothly plan, develop, test, debug, and deploy high performance, scalable and testable applications on schedule
- Work together with product management and UX design teams to design and develop innovative, scalable and user-friendly products across different programming languages.
- Foster a continuous improvement and experimentation mindset of your team members through various continuous learning opportunities
- Develop and grow talent through mentoring, coaching, and retention strategies for key talent in a fast growth, highly competitive economic environment.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience leading organizations of more than 10 engineers.
- At least 8 years of software engineering experience with at least 3 years of first-hand management.
- Excellent in one of the following languages: Go, NodeJS, Java
- Domain experience in highly scalable products.
- Ability to build team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing a team and projects in an Agile environment
- Strong coding and debugging skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to lead a fast-paced collaborative team in an international and competitive work environment