- Global manufacturer and distributor in stationery high quality products
- Hands-on engineer who is strong on sourcing new vendors, buying finished goods
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leading stationery manufacturer, specializing in manufacturing and distributing branded office products, capable to delivering globally their unique and high quality products.
The ideal Sourcing Specialist reporting directly to Supply Chain Manager, will be responsible to the following activities:
- Sourcing new suppliers/vendors, buying finished goods.
- Focusing on tracking and reviewing supplier's processes (production, booking, shipment status) and identify improvement opportunities in processes and systems at supplier locations to improve quality, cost and flow of supplied materials throughout the entire supply chain.
- Be a key coordinator for communication between internal Supply Chain department and Suppliers.
- Handling factory on-site material commitment audit and finished good production audit.
- Stocktaking in manufacturing factory.
- Responsible for document creating (packing list, invoice) and relevant data input.
- Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate has Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or related discipline, combined with at least 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain, especially strong in Sourcing (finished goods), high level of flexibility and willing to travel for business trip either domestic or international, SAP/ERP experience preferred. Good command in English is a must, proficient in Chinese Mandarin is a big plus.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Health care insurance
- Business trip (domestic/international)
- Paid leave
- Training programs
- Other benefits provided by the company.