- Hands-on engineer who is strong on Supplier Quality Management
- Global leader in renovating products for Household appliances
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leading high quality Home Appliances manufacturer, specializing in manufacturing and distributing branded small home appliances products & cleaning solution, capable to delivering globally their unique and high quality products.
The ideal Senior Supplier Quality Engineer, reporting directly to Quality Manager, will be responsible to the following activities:
- Conduct on-site supplier qualification to ensure the high compliance from the factory by regular process audits in terms of quality systems, manufacturing environment, Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI) process control, manufacturing capabilities.
- Initiate Continuous Improvement activities.
- Implement and manage the Quality management system (QMS).
- Support on developing product specification on product development stage.
- Manage supplier's performance following the regional review standards on product quality, producing process, customer complaints, management system such as monthly DPPM report, CAR (8D).
- Support to manage the NPI process at suppliers, ensuring it reflects DFSS and DFM.
- Coordinate with Global team to facilitate development and production pilot and mass production builds.
- Working with either internal team or suppliers for reliability test plan and validation methods (FMEA, SPC, CPK, Control Plan,...).
- Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Automation/Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline, combined with at least 7 years experience, in which more than 2 years in Home Appliances product/small Electrical Appliances. Knowledgeable of injection molding processes, Mechanical and Electronics assembly, ISO 14000, SA8000, Quality Management System (QMS).
Good command in English. Willing to work on-site supplier factory in Hanoi/Dong Nai and domestics travel if required.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Health care insurance
- Business trip (domestic/international)
- Paid leave
- Training programs
- Other benefits provided by the company.