- One of the most fast-growing company in Vietnam
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputable organization and ambitiously expanding their business in Vietnam. They are looking for a Corporate Strategy Manager to in charge of implementing and managing the strategic roadmap and have a deep knowledge of the legal environment to guide the company through uncertainties
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors and identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- Operations Implementation: Manage internal communications and procedures. Work to communicate, train and implement agreed-upon operations standards with current and future staff.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Working experience:
- BA/BSc or above in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or any related field is highly desirable;
- 4+ Years of experience at the management level in project management and/or operations management;
- Having working experience in Loyalty Program or digital business/ digital banking/ e-commerce is a plus
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Have an entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset, with the ability to set clear strategic direction and efficiently deliver results
- Motivated by contributing to making a difference for customers as well as the growth of the business through the scaling of the loyalty business
- A proactive, can-do attitude and agile mindset
- Excellent communication and people skills, with ability to lead dialogue with senior executives
What's on Offer
What's in the job Offer?
A great opportunity for ambitious talent to accelerate their career and be part of an exciting expansion journey