- Global manufacturer and distributor in home essential high quality products
- Hands-on engineer able to ensure the performance from suppliers
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leading high technology home essential products company, capable to delivering globally their unique and high quality products.
The ideal Supplier Quality Engineer, reporting directly to Supplier Quality Supervisor, will be responsible to the following activities:
- Conduct on-site supplier qualification to ensure the high compliance from the factory by regular process audits in terms of quality systems, manufacturing environment, Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI) process control, manufacturing capabilities.
- Support on developing product specification on product development stage.
- Manage supplier's performance following the regional review standards on product quality, producing process, customer complaints, management system such as monthly DPPM report, CAR (8D).
- Manage critical measurements include: Design of Manufacturing (DFM), Pre-pilot run, Pilot run, Finished goods end of line audit (EOLA), Part Qualification compliance (PQP),...
- Coordinate with Global team to facilitate development and production pilot and mass production builds.
- Working with either internal team or suppliers for reliability test plan and validation methods (SPC, CPK, Control Plan,...)
- Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or related discipline, combined with at least 3 years experience in supplier quality management in high volume manufacturing environment, experience in using 6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing tools, high level of flexibility and willing to travel for business trip and strong in faucet, lockset, hardware industry. Good command in English is a must, proficient in Chinese Mandarin is a big plus.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Health care insurance
- Business trip (domestic/international)
- Paid leave
- Training programs
- Other benefits provided by the company.