Supply Chain Finance Director - Global FMCG
Brilliant opportunity in dynamic and international environment
Globally recognized brand
About Our Client
Worldwide leading FMCG that serves millions of consumers all over the world, committed to deliver exceptional products to their consumers. A well-respected player with strong track record historically.
As the Supply Chain Finance Director, you will oversee and manage all financial aspects for the full supply chain scope of this company. Your role will be:
- Lead the forecasting and budgetting process for review with the Leadership Team
- Provide Leadership Team with business insight and strategic innitiatives for business decisions
- Perform cost and financial related indicator analysis (incl. stock counting, analyse stock provision, review and investigate stock movement, perform product variance analysis, inventory report etc)
- Perform financial model for efficient and optimization production plan, DIO "Days Inventory Outstanding", new product development (if any)
- Identify root causes and recommend for improvement and action plan to deliver target, and optimize production complexity, transportation, material & conversion cost.
- Develop, train and empower Supply Chain Finance Team
The Successful Applicant
University degree in Finance or Accounting
Possess sound business acumen and critical thinking
Excellent analysis and communication skills
Progressive experiences in Supply Chain Finance, prior experience in MNCs or international companies preferred
Strong experiences in business performance improvement, strategic and financial planning, supply chain mangement
Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese language
What's on Offer
The role offers excellent opportunities for top finance performers to further develop their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global FMCG company.