- The well-known high-tech manufacturer is under its business transformation
- Expereince in supply chain managment in high-tech manufacturing is essential
About Our Client
Our client is the international high-tech manufacturing firm and is under its business transformation in Vietnam. The factory is located nearby HCMC, 1,5 hrs by car. Transportation will be provided for applicants from HCMC and nearby provinces.
As a supply chain manager, the qualified candidates will manage managers within the supply chain team in achieving following tasks:
- Materials planning and materials consumption rates.
- Production planning.
- Delivery management.
- Warehousing and logistics.
- Team management: set KPIs for the team and provide training for team members.
- Driving process improvements in increasing the supply chain efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
For the career advancement in this role, the candidates should have:
- Bachelor degree and above in supply chain, business management, or related disciplines.
- More than 10 years supply chain management experience, especially in high tech manufacturing industry.
- More then 5 years managerial experience.
- Analytic, flexible, teamwork, and people management skills.
- Good communication, computer literacy, and familiar with supply chain management tools.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, international working environment, monthly allowances, and insurance coverage.