- The well-known pharmaceulticals company is under its business transformation
- The expereince in commerical supply chain and warehouse set-up is essential
About Our Client
Our client is the international pharmaceuticals firm and is under its business transformation in Vietnam. The experienced professionals favouring the warehouse-setting up and hands-on in commercial supply chain are well-matched for this growing organisation in Vietnam.
As a supply chain manager, the qualified candidates will directly manage the following tasks:
- Control daily operations of import, logistics, demand planning, warehousing to local distribution.
- Setup the FIE warehouse and create the standard operation procedures.
- Involve in projects such as new product launch, supply chain strategies innovation, optimisation process...
- 3PLs/ 4PLs service providers management.
- Cross-functional team management.
- Liaise with the governance affairs team for assigned programs.
The Successful Applicant
For the career advancement in this role, the candidates should have:
- Bachelor degree and above in supply chain, business management, or related disciplines.
- More than 10 years supply chain management experience, especially in pharmaceuticals and electronic devices.
- More then 5 years managerial experience.
- In-depth understanding on local and international laws and regulations.
- Business acumen mindset, strong commercial sense.
- Analytic, flexible, teamwork, and people management skills.
- Good communication, computer literacy, and familiar with supply chain management tools.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, international working environment, monthly allowances, and insurance coverage.