- Excellent global training program for sale & recruiting
- Working with all top companies on the world
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. With over 7,000 employees in 37 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries. It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world. They're an integral part of our business and help set us apart from our competitors.
Technology function is the fastest growing team at Michael Page. We currently have +170 tech recruiters across APAC region and continue expanding since we have identified this area as the biggest growth market and Future of our business.
You are a specialist recruiter at Michael Page!
All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a Michael Page recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a technology recruitment consultant include:
- Being the intrapreneur to grow your own business within a large corporation
- Using your experience in software development to understand clearly client's expectation and candidate's expertise
- Using market understanding to consult clients on talent landscape and job requirements
- Advising optimal career path for candidate
- The consultant work closely with clients & regional team to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts.
- Keeping up to date about market insight and talent landscape
- Sourcing, interviewing and presenting the suitable candidates that meet client's needs
The Successful Applicant
As a Page Technology Recruitment Consultant, you need to have:
- High proficiency in English
- 1-5 years' experience in software development
- Having experience with Agile framework is a plus
- Having experience working as a software development freelancer is a plus
- Goal-oriented mindset with a can-do attitude is a MUST
- Having passionate to build network with top tech professional, CEO, tech start-up Founders
- Having good commercial mindset
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way. We offer all of our employees the following benefits:
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage, dental benefits and more
- Competitive base with quarterly bonus structure
- Monthly, quarterly and annual team and whole company events
- Warm desk with true potential to be successful from day one
- Continuous training and development throughout your career at Page Group
- Transparent and clear progression targets for your next promotion and long-term goals
- Opportunity to move internationally with Page Group